Thursday, August 28, 2008

More birthday...

Okay...I am sure you have all gotten enough of our birthday celebration pictures. HOWEVER, sweet Bonnie gave us the honor of attending our to-do and taking pictures. Here are some of the high lights.
.
. Once again, here he is, gingerly digging (not digging) into his cake....



Here is sweet Jack, helping Oliver into the house:




Here is Oliver, Jack, Zoey and Beckett with their beloved Great-Grandma's: Beth and Bernice


And sweet, Beckett: Come on...too cute. So serious We love him so much:


Here is Oliver, giving me "kisses". He only knows how to open mouth kiss right now (ummm...yuck). I love the kisses and have to ignore the slobber. I can say, I am grateful that he has just learned to blow kisses. Mommy does much better without the slobber.

We love you, little man.





5 comments:

Laura Horne said...

Amos kisses the same way! So gross, but sweet =)

Those are great pictures. Bonnie is the best.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie does such an amazing job! What a sweetheart Oliver is! (Did that last sentence make me sound like Yoda??) Anyway. Happy Birthday again, Oliver!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love the kisses. Can't wait to see you all again...soon!

Bethany said...

oh, great pictures! the picture of Bryce leaning over by Oliver is so neat because you can see Ryan (I think) with his baby in the background... so cool!

I'm still loving the sun bleached hair and the little chunkster.

What a fun party!

Julie said...

I love it! I'm sorry I missed the party. What a beautiful boy (and mama!) Love you guys. Can't wait for the weekend...
XOXO
Julie