Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hot Pots...

We had the privilege of going on an amazing hike to the hot pots near here with our friends Art, Jasmine and their lovely and amazing daughter, Astrid. It was so much fun.
Oliver was not crazy about the hike, but I kind of think that is our fault for not hiking enough with him. Once we got there, he had a blast! We all did.
Here are the Van Wagenens. Beautiful.

Here are Oliver and I before we got into the pools.

It is just SO beautiful there. I had no idea we had such an amazing place so close by.


Us, getting ready.



Me and my boy:



Thank you, Art and Jas for inviting us!
We had an amazing time.
Can't wait to do it again.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

AHHHH! That looks so inviting!!! I need to do that with my kids!

Lisa said...

AHHHHHH! That looks so inviting! I need to do that with my family!

Anonymous said...

Susan, tell Bryce to put his contacts in, so he's not squinting all the time. :) He'll know. :)

Teri said...

That looks like it would be a lot of fun!! Maybe you could show Matt and I where that place is while we're out there!!