Saturday, May 9, 2009

Criminal

Okay, okay. Let me preface this photo.
Oliver picked up Bryce's sunglasses.
He put them on.
He laughed and said "picture".
I laughed.
I made him stand against the wall and COULD NOT get him to change from this expression:
Until....I tickled him and he changed to this expression:

Is it just me or does he look like he is 16 and the first picture is his mugshot?
Hilarious.
Now for a little back yard fun.
Oliver continues to LOVE kicking balls.
Bryce made him pose like this, because, as he says, it is how EVERY soccer picture is posed:




Then, at some point after that shot, Oliver did this:



Can I just say, I love my boys?
Sweetest picture ever.





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! The first picture made ma laugh out loud. He is such a character! The soccer pose is awesome, too, and that last picture of father and son was precious!! What a lovely family!!

Anonymous said...

You need to print and have him "sign" the back, so when he's a huge famous soccer player you can say you have the first autograph! So cute!