Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grow Dammit...

For Bryce's birthday we went to Boise ID (more pics to come). While there, I found this sign which I HAD to give Bryce for his birthday from the farmer's market:
In case you cannot read it:



Keep in mind that I bought it from a farmer in overalls and a thick accent. I imagine that he just had some extra wood in his shed and thought he'd make this sign and glue a monkey to it. I love the paint job and everything. It is so perfect and exactly how we feel about our first garden.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I am laughing out loud! I want one! Hope Bryce had a great b-day vacay. We were thinking about you all! Can't wait for the pics! xox

Ashley said...

That's hysterical. Love it! I hope you get a bounty of produce :)

Emy W. said...

HAHAHAHA, LOVE IT!!!

Bethany said...

HA! i love it!

Anonymous said...

That sign is quite the find! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Tell Bryce happy birthday from all of us. Maybe we can celebrate it all together soon?? xo.

Anonymous said...

he he he, that is something you would find in your backyard :) I love it!