Friday, July 30, 2010

bad....bad...blogger returning...

So, I have no real excuses for my absence....okay...I actually have tons.

Its been a GREAT and busy summer so far. We are all moved and and mostly settled into our new home in SLC and loving it.

One of our summer highlights was having *most* of my family under one roof for a few days
---and the roof was OURS!

Here's all of us:


We are only missing Dad and Amy & Justin and their 4 boys. We were together (parts of us) for 5 days! We camped in Yellowstone, had water fights, went swimming, hiking, made home made ice cream and just sat and talked a lot. It was so wonderful. It is hard for me to not live near my family and this was just what I needed.









Here is Oliver and I and the BELLY. I am doing great and the baby is doing REALLY well. He is measuring a bit big---like Oliver did. I am due September 20th, but we think we'll have the c-section a week or 2 before that.





















I promise to be a better blogger from maternity leave!

keep checking!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, an update!!! Where in SLC is your new place? I would love to see more pictures of it! I can't believe how big both Oliver (and your belly!) are getting - both very cute. I'm excited for the next update!

Emy W. said...

Seriously, YAY for updating!! Do you know what you're having, or did you decide to go the surprise route again?

Oh, I miss you. Seriously, if/when we move back to Utah, you're going to be the first person I call.

I can't wait to see pictures of your pretty new house! And your pretty, pretty new baby!!!

Bethany said...

an update! how wonderful. you look fantastic when you're pregnant. lucky! so glad you guys are doing well.