Monday, September 20, 2010

Oskar Brooks Milne

On Monday, September 13th, Our beautiful little boy joined us:

Oskar Brooks Milne:


It was a perfectly boring birth experience!
Here I am getting prepped for the c-section:


Here's Oliver meeting Oskar for the first time:




Bryce held it together pretty well considering how traumatic the last experience was for him. I still think he had it way worse than me last time...



Another of me and my boys:

Here is Oskar just after birth. He was;
8 lbs, 6 oz and 22" long





3 comments:

Emy W. said...

Everyone looks gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you, and so, so very happy that it was boring this time around!!

Congratulations!!!

Katie said...

Thank you for the pictures I have been checking your blog daily. What a cute baby and a very cute family I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog daily, too! I'm SO glad everything was so 'boring' this time!

What a beautiful baby and gorgeous little family you have. Yea!!