Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!!!






Welcome to our blog. With this baby about 10 weeks out, I am feeling the familial obligation to start providinig pictures and stories about the little monster.



The first picture here is of me at 20 weeks.

The next picture is of me at about 30 weeks.

I have gained a whopping 35 pounds---and growing.


This has still been the easiest pregnancy ever. I feel great---still have a lot of energy. The baby kicks ALL the time.


This morning was a sweet moment. It was one of those rare mornings that Bryce and I could sleep in together (we are relishing those, as I hear you NEVER get them again after the baby comes). Well--the baby seemed to be asleep--not moving at all. We were just laying and cuddling and Bryce put his hand on my belly. The baby perked up and started kicking Bryce's hand vigorously. It was like "he" was saying "Hey DAD!" As soon as Bryce pulled his hand away "he" stopped.


We tried it again. The baby was still for quite some time and Bryce put his hand on my belly---and what do you know---"sir-kicks-a-lot" starts wiggling around again. It was very sweet.


It is amazing---I can feel this little personality already. We can't wait to meet "him".


NOTE: For those of you who do not know---we DO NOT know the sex of the baby. Bryce and I have "felt" boy since I got pregnant--so that is what we are calling it.

2 comments:

crit said...

suz&brycey, oh gosh! love the bloggin- as i miss Ya'll somethun fierce! THANK YOU! :)
hey, here is a lil plug for mary- we went to the NC mtns this week. mary met a woman on the hiking trail name Susan. she told her, "hey! i have a friend named Susan! she is having a baby and i think its a girl!"

kiss kiss, critti & mary

Alana said...

Well, as usual, you are totally gorgeous! Do not worry about pounds, girl, you look great, and healthy! I am so excited for you and Bryce and so glad that you shared with me! By the way, my cat (who bears an uncanny resemblance to yours) used to lay on my belly when I was pregnant, too. Anyway, I hope to talk to you soon. Love you and miss you like crazy!