Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryce Milne Davis...

Happy birthday Bryce.
Daniel ends our names (Bryce, Oliver and mine with Davis), hence:
Happy Birthday Bryce Milne Davis.
Yesterday, June 6th, was Bryce's 32nd birthday. It was, well, less than celebratory. Oliver has had a "sore throat" with fever and ear ache for about a week now. He gets better and then worse again. So, we have been exhausted. Because of Oliver's sickness, we did not get a sitter and "do" anything. We just hung out at home, got sushi take out and enjoyed each other's company. Daniel made Bryce a card that read:
"Happy Birthday Bryce,
Cry baby
I love you"
Hilarious.

So, it was a birthday, sans the real "celebration". However, I did, throughout the day, relish the fact that I have Bryce Milne Davis in my life. I am so lucky to have this deeply caring, loyal, generous, beautiful (inside and out) and FUNNY man as my husband.
Happy Birthday, Bryce.
We love you so much.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday! I've been thinking about Bryce with his birthday and then the start of the Euro Cup. We watched the first games today. Too bad we can't all hang out together and watch them! You 2 are wonderful together!

diane said...

Too bad we can't be over there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!! I remembered your birthday was 6/6. Once a "Birthday Coordinator", always a "Birthday Coordinator." :)