Friday, June 20, 2008

Seven Peaks...again....

So, we've been to Seven Peaks (local water park) many times with Daniel and Oliver. Oliver is warming up to the experience nicely. Here he is in the kid area---which is VERY "splashy". He was hilarious:
We took Oliver down his FIRST adult water-slide. I waited (and waited) at the bottom....ready to capture the moment of him coming down his first slide. I expected him to be anything from laughing to crying....I did not expect the utter nothingness that he actually offered (with regards to reaction):

Daniel is a fish. He LOVES the wave pool and hangs out there most of the time. Although, this time he did get into the slides a bit more .

This is my favorite picture of the day. Oliver looks like such a goober.

It makes us laugh so hard.

I am sure you see this next picture and think....WHAT IS WRONG WITH DANIEL???? Well, Daniel went out on the front porch to hang out, as he often does...and Bryce went to check on him and found him snoring and asleep like this:

Hilarous. We are loving our time with him here.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my goodness, what great pictures! the one of Oliver coming down the slide is so awesome! did he want to go again? Daniel asleep on the porch.. HA! that is so hilarious. i'm envious that you have Seven Peaks close by. That place looks so awesome and you all look so nice and tan!

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of Oliver on the slide - so solemn! And I laughed out loud at that last picture of Daniel. He was seriously asleep? Wow, impressive!