Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hair cut...for REAL...

Here it is...I went to Phoenix to see the BFF's this past weekend.
We always do something monumental when we get together.
This time.....we cut Oliver's baby hair...OFF

Check out our little man:


Isn't this ridiculous? He's 12!!! I was worried that they would make me pay for him on the plane.
So cute.
More pics of our epic weekend to come...

PS: today, i just said Oliver's name in "that" tone that all Mom's come with (he was hitting the cat again) and he put himself in time out AGAIN!!!! I don't know what to do!
T-to the-R-to the O-U-B-L-EEE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. ADORABLE!! What a cute little man!

Robyn said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!!!

Amy said...

You know I think Mister Oliver looks like his cousin Jack with that haircut. Both are darling! I hope your trip was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby boy.