Saturday, December 20, 2008

PHX with the BFF's...

(Disclaimer: Blogger is putting my photos is random order, again. )

So, Oliver and I got to take another trip to SUNNY Phoenix (not so sunny, by the way). It was magical. Rebecca and Ezra joined us along the way.
Here we are at Trader Joe's getting our picnic supplies:
Oliver loved having his own cart, which he rammed into everything he could.

This was not safe:

Here is the fierce little Mary. She is such a grown up! She and Oliver played really well together. Oliver is so enchanted with her.

May-may:




Here is Oliver....post hair cut. It still kills me. Big boy...
Here, Mary was pretending to be a horse.



We got one warm and sunny day:
Here we are at our picnic by a lake.
Here is Mary and Crit:






Reebs and EZ-Jay:





Me and the boy:








Here are the BFF's (second generation):








Back to Trader Joe's with Critti and Mary:









We went down by the water to feed the ducks.


Beautiful Mary:



Reebs and Ezra at the end of the dock....just taking it all in:






Mary:


Here are the BFF's.
I miss them already:






Mary....being.....Mary:







Oliver cash:





the BFF feets:

Crit's are the big ones....
(love you critti!, and your HUGE feet!)




Here we are by the lake:






There was a parade of boats that weekend. These boats decorate themselves with Christmas lights. It was pretty cool. There were also fire works.





Reebs and EZ-Jay...









Okay: Back to hte lake:
This is a stick.
When it is thrown at you, you may think it looks like a dead armadillo.
I certainly did.


It was an epic BFF weekend. Our babies got to bond and play. We had great late night talks.
Thank you to Matt and Kimmie for letting us ALL crash in their home!
Can't wait for the next one!



6 comments:

Rebecca said...

ahh the armadillo!
you forgot to post a picture of me skinny dipping in the lake! And to tell everybody how bad your son was on the plane on the way there and how good my son was...:)
we miss you!

Rebecca said...

ahh the armadillo!
You forgot to post a picture of me skinny dipping in the lake...and to tell everybody how bad your son was on the plane ride over and how good my son was. :)
we miss you!

Rebecca said...

ok i get it now-- you are screening your comments now so nobody will know that my son is more well behaved than yours

User said...

I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with the skinny dipping pics. :)

And YES....for the record...Oliver was a nighmare on the flight out but an angel on the way back.

Love you, reebs and EZ-jay!

-Susan

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous that you got to go somewhere where you don't have to bundle up like an eskimo every time you go...anywhere!! How nice for you. Cutest kids, fun friends! And girl, your skin is GLOWING - what are you using?? Dermalogica still?!?

Lisa said...

Susan do you ever take a bad picture? you are so beautiful! I miss Trader Joes...had I known you were there I would have sent you with a list of goods to pick up for me...oh maybe I'll ask Greg hes there often:)

See you at Sundance soon!!