Saturday, January 17, 2009

i'm a bad, bad Blogger....


So...its been a while since I've blogged. That's what winter does to me....leaves me uninspired. However, I am fiercely trying to accept the cold and just go with it. Oliver is at such a fun age that we have a good time playing games inside. And we even bundle him up for outdoor adventures as well.

So, Brent and Diane gave us this lovely little chair/step stool for Oliver. He LOVES it. He pushes it around all over the place, which has caused his havoc to reach new heights (literally).
Thanks a lot, B & D. :)

Here is our beloved little boy sitting in this heirloom of a chair doing his "forced smile".
To explain, this is the smile that Oliver does when you say "Smile, Oliver, Smile!"


Charming, isn't it?
I laugh so hard every time he does it.


Then we asked our beloved to stand beside the chair for a picture so that you could see the painting on the back of it.
Check out the pose...and the BELLY!

Another pose:


And my favorite.
I call this one....the rock star.
We did not prompt him....
he is self posed.
Please note the non-trust-worthy grin.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love him! What a personality!

Rebecca said...

I love his haircut...he is serioulsy what...12 now?
miss you

Anonymous said...

He he he, I love the pose with the suspicious smile, what a little dork, he's so dang cute!!
p.s. be nice about the belly, he doesn't get tummy muscles until he's around 5. Oh wait, isn't he almost 5 already? Smart little guy!

Bethany said...

he just gets cuter and cuter!

Kelli said...

Mr. Personality..hmm...I wonder where he gets it:) He is such a little man now, I can't believe it! I do love the slightly devious smile and wonder if there is a matching personality to go with it?