Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My morning baby...

It is not a secret that I am not a morning person. Let me repeat....I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. However, I married a morning man. This has challenged our marriage on more than one occasion. :)
Well--it tunrs out that morning-person-ness is genetic and Oliver HAS IT.

these are some morning pictures. Oliver wakes up happy like this every morning. It is so sweet.

If my baby keeps greeting me this way in the morning---I may just turn into a morning person myself.

but probably not. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those beautiful eyes and sweet cheeks could make anyone a morning person!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute and smiley! As you know, I am not a morning person, either! But to be greeted by a smile like that? Awwwww!

Janette said...

Aww. So adorable...he's better than a warm cup of coffee. The last one is particularly cute. Glad you guys are doing so well - he's beautiful!

Robyn said...

Those pictures are so cute. There is nothing better than babies in the morning. His smile takes my breath away!

Karima said...

Adorable baby! I agree with the morning thing. I dread getting up early. David on the other hand can't wait for me to get up and get our day started!
I love the happy, excited expression. Beautiful.

Laura Horne said...

I can't see the cute smiles through my bleary eyes...do you ever have that problem?