Monday, November 26, 2007

The latest....

So, a little about what we've been up to.
Here's the boy. We've been working on our rolling-over-ability. He's not so ready yet. Every time we put him down to try---HE EATS HIS HANDS. Litterally. It is haliarious. I am so gald tha the does not have teeth, or there'd be nothing left.
The hand-eating is the only way that we know he is awake at night, by the way. Instead of waking up and crying like most babies in the world. He just wakes up and EATS HIS HANDS. Eventually the hand eating is loud enough that we hear him and we give him food.




Come on. He really is too cute. It's not fair.


I think that this is his 16-year-old face. We will get it all the time when he is that age and he is simply practicing now. This face says so much....

"Yeah, I'm listening (NOT)..."

"You guys are soooooo dumb...."

AND

"If you ever put that blanket over my head again and make me act like a ghost, I'm gonna call child protective services...."

(if you do not know what this means, see my post from October 24th, "Fun at Grandma's house in the mountains")


4 comments:

Teri said...

It's crazy how much he's changed! I we saw him less than a month ago! We miss you guys! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little Bryce, I love it!

Laura Horne said...

What I would do to wake up to hand eating as opposed to crying!

He is a very handsome guy...the pictures do not do justice to his eyes, which are absolutely gorgeous.

Thank Bryce for randomly going on walks to my bank so I could see Oliver in person.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, and what a perfect expression...You definitely have a little charmer on your hands.