Saturday, November 10, 2007

Seven Years Don't Itch...

So, today is our SEVEN YEAR wedding anniversary. Last night, Bryce snuck out of bed twice to feed sweet Oliver and did not let me wake up. He let me have a FULL night's rest. As if that were not enough.....I awoke to this note on our dry-erase board:


The 1 o'clock appointment was for a spa day arranged secretly by Bryce. I showed up for a facial, massage and pedicure.
When I got home, my sweet mother and father in-law took Oliver for the night while Bryce and I went to dinner at Sundance.

I just want to say, for the record, that I love this man. I have married a GOOD man. All of his sexiness, charm and grump aside----he has an amazing heart.
We spent our dinner together reminising about the past seven years and how we have changed. One of the things that I am most thankful for is that he is still my dearest friend. If I have a free afternoon---there is no one on this planet that I would rather share it with but Bryce. I truly ENJOY him. I am happier now than I have ever been (and I've said that every year).
Can you ask for anything more?


6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! I admire your love for eachother. Rheda and I celebrated our seventh this year too. So far no ich for us either! I hope you had a wonderful time, you are lucky to have one another!

Laura Horne said...

You'd better believe I am forwarding this post to Eric to read.

I love you guys, and I love how much you love each other.

Bryce tried to arrange for me to finish your basement while you were out to dinner, but I turned him down =)

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

What a great husband! I knew you guys were perfect for each other the minute I saw you together way back when!

Anonymous said...

This year was our seventh too. Amazing. You two are beautiful people. You can see how much you love each other in your eyes. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Wow, what a great day! Good work Bryce!