Thursday, November 1, 2007

OId Family Photos...

Dad has always been a shutterbug. I am surprised that we are not all blind from the flash bulbs that have been in our eyes since birth. We always hated it. HOWEVER---now---we are so greatfull for these priceless pictures.
He just bought a scanner that will scan in slides (remember those???).
Here are SOME of the picutres we discovered.
Here I am at about the same age as Oliver. This just reaffirms my belief that Oliver is a mini-Bryce.

This is my Dad and Amy and me (I am the little lump)


You are seeing what you think you are seeing. This is my brother Arthur adding to the volume of the pond on our property. Priceless.
I love this picture of my Mom. She would've been about the same age as I am now in this picture. It is amazing how similar we look.

Here I am---a little older. You can feel that I have sucessfully found some attitude by now.

This is me and Amy.

Mom and me. Guess I was a thumbsucker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan those pictures are so precious.

Karima said...

Wonderful photos. Just goes to show you how important it is to document your life. You will always have those moments. Thank you for sharing.

Ashley said...

I love the photos; they are very sweet!

Anonymous said...

How great to have those pictures! Thanks for sharing them! You do resemble your mom.