Thursday, November 29, 2007

You heard it here first, folks....

We had a visit from one of our nurses today and Oliver was weighed.
He is 17.5 POUNDS of cute litte baby.
26 inches tall.
Perfect.

Check him out.



I have asked a few favors of Bryce in order to get thruough my work week. I miss my sweet boys so much---so Bryce must compensate a bit.

Rule #1: Bryce must come with Oliver to join me for a lunch date at work once a week.

Rule #2: Bryce must send me sweet pictures of my baby (like the above shots), AT LEAST once a week.

So far he has been keeping both of my rules.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! He's so darling. I cannot believe how big he's getting. I love chubby babes! So cute!

Emy W. said...

What a sweet boy! I think those are pretty great rules- hopefully I'll get to meet Oliver sometime!