Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A few more events...

So, yesterday we went on a walk/picnic in the park. We took sushi from Wild Oats. Daniel LOVED it. That's one of the many beauties of Daniel: he'll eat anything. We had a great time watching all of the dogs. Oliver and me...

Today: sweet and wonderful Diane had a dinner for Daniel at her home. It was amazing, as always. The best part is the attention that Oliver's cousins give him. Check this out (this WAS NOT posed, I swear, it is how they really are):



Sweet Zoey and Sophie (aka: babysitters in the making....just a matter of time) they are so wonderful with Oliver. It is so obvious the love they have for each other.

And I am not sure who put this on Oliver's head. Either Jack or Ben....nevertheless...it was cute.


Hannah and Zoey:


Cute Jack (sans a few teeth)

Thank you, Diane for hosting a wonderful Dinner for Daniel and to everyone for coming (we missed you Ruby and Beckett!)

Daniel leaves tomorrow. I cannot even talk about it. It has been so amazing to have him here. We'll miss you, sweet brother. See you soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute boy. I love the picture of you holding oliver. What a cute family.

Bethany said...

it's so fun to see the pictures of the cousins. I can't believe how big Hannah is. I think she was 2 when I saw her last!

Ryan said...

That's an awesome pic of Jack. It's great to be able to see what's up with you guys since I never see you (summer is coming soon, so we will see more of you). Say hey to Bryce for me.

(potter)