Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mommy is getting very angry...

Okay---this feakishly fast growing up is getting old. I want my baby to stay small a little while longer. Seriously. We've had a few too many milestones this week and Mommy cannot take anymore.
.
.
Milestone 1: He weighed in at 22.08 pounds. No big surprise. My back could've told you that.


Milestone #2: He's pulling up on things to standing ALL the time. And he's getting good at it. I have considered spanking his bottom everytime I've seen it in an effort to program him:
walking = bad



Look at this funny face:


Milestone #3: He's cut his third tooth (its on the bottom). You are gonna have to trust us on this one since NO CAMERA on the planet is able to capture him in the exact moments when it can be seen.

Now, Moms and Dads: tell me this gets easier. That it is just the first year, which is filled with so many milestones that seems to fly by so quickly. I am loving every minute of this, but I'm freakin out just a little bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's looking like a little man! I can't believe he's standing up already! CUTE!!

Laura Horne said...

Judging by my baby book, the milestones stop at 3 months.

Seriously though, I feel you. I can't believe how quickly they change. Oliver is standing up!

Bethany said...

oh, it's great! just remember that there will always be big milestones. I really think it just gets better and better. what a good looking kid!