Saturday, March 8, 2008

Laundry time...

Soooo....Daniel keeps doing "mysterious" things.
He will dissapear and we will find him in the midst of some project of some sort. Last night, the first sound that caught our attention was that of the hand held vacuum in our laundry room. I didn't think much of it, because what kind of trouble can possibly be caused from VACUUMING????
.
After that we heard cackles coming from the aformentioned area. WELL....that I do not trust.
.
We checked out the laundry room to find that he was DOING THE LAUNDRY!!!!



He was in the process of pulling out the laundry piece by piece and and folding it and/or hanging it. check out my shirts hanging in the back ground. He did all of that.


And here he is with the infamous vacuum.


Thank you, Daniel, for doing the laundry and earning your keep. :)

2 comments:

Laura Horne said...

Can Daniel come stay with me? I've got lots of laundry!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing! Actually, I don't mind doing laundry, but I do NOT like vacuuming! He can come visit and vacuum for me ANYTIME!!